Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue...




First Photo. Something Old and Something New... I didn't even realize what I had captured here until going through my photos a few days later...

Second Photo. Willy Loman. Death of a Salesman. Oh. My. Goodness. Have you ever read a novel, and found yourself years later, face to face with a character just as you had created them, stitch for stitch and inch for inch, in your mind? It’s a feeling that kind of alters your universe for a split second... completely mind splitting, like déjà vu or serendipity. As such this is ‘Something Borrowed’, because the universe, or so it seems, borrowed the blueprint I created for Willy Loman when I was 15.

Third Photo. Something Blue. For the simple reason that this man, and the building behind him, are in MINT condition. Ah ha, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment