Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bagels on a String!



Ok. This little guy being pushed along next to his father swinging bagels on a string was priceless. My eyes practically popped out of my head... I desperately wanted bagels on a string, to swing...

Note: They are giant pretzels. But I just couldn’t stop myself from wanting to call them bagels on a string (they are as big as bagels and these ones lack the distinctive pretzel heart shape.) After I sighted this, I started to see people everywhere swinging, tying, sharing, packing, spinning, twirling... their strings of bagels. I was the only person who thought this was the greatest thing ever... ha ha

Another Note: Pretzels pretty much grow on trees here. Small pretzels, large pretzels, salted pretzels, chocolate pretzels. sesame pretzels, poppy seed pretzels....

I bought freshly stringed pretzels later on for dinner. I am thankful they were indeed airy and light... like a pretzel... because stomaching 3 bagels would have been a feat.



No comments:

Post a Comment