Friday, March 12, 2010

The Pumpkin Colored Popcorn Man





So, there is an old fountain square in the Center of Brasov, and while there yesterday I noted a rather orange and neat looking man with a little popcorn vendor where the square meets the busy market/shopping street. I had just snapped a shot of some little guys chasing pigeons nearby (please note the lone white dove in that one!) and then to my delight as I was leaving, the orange colored popcorn man came out from the vendor and tossed a tray of his kernels... I almost wanted to run for my life (imagine the terrifying scene from Home Alone when the pigeons flock to the bandits covered in bird seed in the park)... but snapped a photo instead. No big deal, haha good thing I'm a weirdo who likes pigeons.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of the boys with the pigeons! And that dove makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete